Sunday, December 20, 2009

I still miss him

I still miss him..i had try my best to forget him..but no matter how i do i also cant forget him in my mind..He already start with his NEW LIFE>>NEW CAREER>>NEW RELATIONSHIP..but me still remain the same OLD LIFE>>OLD CAREER>>OLD RELATIONSHIP FEELING...i went back to Pasir Ris last night..the place that we stay before..its a quiet sweet romantic time that we stay together..suprise that i still remember how to go to the place..Same block..same unit..but the person staying inside the house is different already..for me i still havent ready to get a new relationship..maybe i love him so much can't think of other..but he is different..since that day we break up he quickly can get into a new relationship..he will never how was the feeling to get hurt..sometimes i hate him..but the most i hate him the most i love him..when i look back..i found that only left my foot prints..his foot prints long time ago already follow another person to another way...i hope i can follow my foot prints go back and find him come back to my side...but i guess he wont know how is my feeling and i still waiting for him to come back..i'm ready for him anytime....

No comments:

Post a Comment