Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Dear,your love is the truest Thing I know!

I may not tell you often enough,but your love is a gift in my life that i'm thankful for every single day.You're there beside me with your unending support(when i'm down),whatever comes along - you lift up,encourage me,and help me achieve my dreams.You listen and understand when I need to sort things out or make a decision.You're my partner in plans and adventures,the one who helps make life fun.In big moments and little "ordinary" ones,your love is something real I can trust and believe in and that makes all the difference.It's not an exaggeration to say that you're a huge part of the meaning and inspiration in my life.I just hope you know,how much I appreciate and love you in return.Thanks for loving,caring,sharing with my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment