Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mickey v.s Garfield


Mickey :Do u love me?
Garfield:Yes,I do.
Mickey :Why u love me?
Garfield:Because u love me..
Mickey :Ohh..like that..i see
Garfield:Then why u love me?
Mickey :Because u caring,loving,mature..and etc..
Garfield:How long u will love me?
Mickey :I'll love you until u Don't love me anymore....hmm....how about you?
Garfield:.....hmm....as long as u love me then i love u..
Mickey :Ohh..like that ah...(mickey was thinking that what hell of this kind of answer)
Garfield:Can u take me a glass of water please...
Mickey :Ohh....ok lor...(after 2 minutes)..nah..water...
Garfield:Where is the cover of the mug?
Mickey :Forgot..i go take now...(after 1 minutes)..here the cover....
Garfield:Can u help me switch off the light..i want to sleep already...
Mickey :Ohh...ok lor...(go switch off the light,and after that sleep close to Garfield)
Garfield:Can u don't sleep so close to me?i feel hot..you sleep far a bit..
Mickey :Ohh...(sleep far a bit)
Garfield:Why you sleep so far...scare of me?
Mickey :No ah...You said hot ma..then i sleep far a bit then u won't feel hot lor..
Garfield:Ya la..but i didnt ask u sleep so far until like that what...
Mickey :Haiz....(whatever u like la,sleep far also cannot..sleep near u said hot)
Garfield:Start black face already is it?Why u always show me that kind of face?
Mickey :No ah..no black face..(actually start black face)
p/s:Please see what happen on the top what make me black face...

End up Garfield continue sleep without said anything........
Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment