Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Untitled

Tuesday 24 November 2009 (sunny)

As usual today woke up at 8.30 am for working...
before go working was sms Garfield..

SmS..
Mickey :Morning.Just want to let u know suddenly at this moment i missing u so much...
Garfield:Really..then hmm..Tomorrow can see me already wor for dinner...
Mickey :You don't miss me?
Garfield:Miss..but hor,now bust busy working wor...
Mickey :Guess you're no missing me lor...ok la..understand also..
Garfield:Don't say miss miss thing wor...I thought we FRIEND FRIEND wor...
Mickey :Ok lor..as long as u happy..

the end of the sms with Garfield today...

FRIEND FRIEND...this word for Mickey was really Hurt...
Maybe Mickey think too much?Should Mickey let Garfield go?
Mickey have to move forward and look back for the passed?
Mickey can do it?

Yes...Mickey can do it...Believe...

This is copy from Garfield blog...

"Anyway, dont let this small things turn big and effect everyone. Right?"

Mickey was thinking...when Mickey and Garfield was together why Garfield never think at this way?Garfield broke up with Mickey every part also under planning by Garfield..This is what Garfield told Mickey...

Mickey :Why u want to break up with me?I no good than McDonald?
Garfield:You're good....but I love Mcdonald more than u now...
Mickey :How can u said like this....4 years time together then u choose Mcdonald not even 1 year
u know him...
Garfield:Ok..i tell u everything off...Actually everything is my planning..I know if i just said break
up sure it won't success..I was planning this 1 years ago..To let u know that u got no
reason can fight me back..
Mickey :Cry......(Fuck...1 year planning want to break up with me..How come got this kind of
guy)

31st August 2009 Mickey was move out from the home sweet home...

After few days...Mcdonalds move in stay together with Garfield...
Did Garfield with hurt when break up with Mickey?
I don't think so...because Mickey move out..Mcdonalds move in..
Just change the person..Garfield still have Msdonald...
But for Mickey....Mickey just alone at the new place.....

This lesson teach us that if Garfield can believe...then the stone will become gold...

Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment