Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Cards Between U & ME

During year 2007 i wrote a X'mas card for you!And it still with me!



How romantic when we are together!But i know you not really like to collect card..As most of the card i give  to you..After that you will throw it away...Maybe u don't like the card given by me..I know you wrote a love letter for him..I know u love him much..that's why u go away from me...






















During year 2007 you went to Hong Kong and post me the post card..I was so happy....



















Hope you will back home soon...


Forgot how many days we separate..
I start to like to watch raining alone...
You never contact me anymore..
I want to get happy but i got no energy to do that wihtout u..

Real life like a movie...
Ending nobody will know..
Once we passed tha faith i know we can't look back anymore..
No matter how hard u try also useless..

I love you..You are my important memory in my heart..
Stay inside my heart...No matter what will happen...
No one can take away you from my soul...
I know i still lOve u


PInky



No comments:

Post a Comment