Friday, January 22, 2010

The Power Of LOVE!


Who knew that love could be this powerful?Who knew that it could take over a heart so completely?You've become such a huge part of my life that it seem impossible that there was a time when i didn't even know you.Our relationship is so "RIGHT" in so many ways that i feel happy every time when i think about it.I want to be the one you turn to when you need someone to lean on,someone to understand,or just to know that there's someone in this world who loves you unconditionally.I promise in return to be open,honest,and the best person i can be.We can get along fine on our own,but together...we have it all.Who knew life could be this great all because of you.You had changed my life,my dream,my love,my everything.Love can be this wonderful all because of your LOVE!I love you...


PInky

No comments:

Post a Comment