Thursday, January 21, 2010

Be mine!



I love you because you understand me better than anyone.I've ever known you can make me happy and soothe away my cares with just a touch on a word.I love you because we have so much fun together,whenever we go and whatever we do.I love the way you can make me laugh when i need it the most.I love you because of the dream we built together,the ones we're still working on,and the ones we'll dream up years from now.Although the dream is broken already.I still believe the dream.I love you because you're a better person with me by my side.You give me life a deeper meaning and purpose.I love you because you're my world,my everything,and that will never change.Finally i know that is me without you i can't survice and not u without me can't survice.I hope one day u will come back to my side..we hold each other hands walk until the end of time..No matter how hard the way..i know we can pass it..


I love u :P

PinKy

No comments:

Post a Comment