Sunday, January 24, 2010

I got extra...Extra LOVE for you!





Real love,like real life,is never perfect,and happily ever after only happens in fairy tales story.Somehow real problems always find us.Sometimes angry words are spoken.Sometimes we just get on each other's nerres.But the important thing to remember is that our love is always there,full of forgiveness and understanding waiting for more happy times to share.Real love is powerful stuff.It doesn't need to be perfect to survive and grow.In fact,our love probably wouldn't be as strong as it is if we hadn't survived a few tough times.We'll get through this time too.I love you and I trust in our love no matter the world keep changing but my love for you will never change.So i would like to ask the little postman send all my love to your heart at this moment...Precious every moment that we had before......

No comments:

Post a Comment