Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A tub Full With your LoVe!


I hate it when we fight,because I know deep in my heart
how much we care for one another.It's silly,when you think about it,that two people who love each other should have such a hard time getting back on the right track.I want so much for us to listen openly to each other and focus on what brought us together in the first place...to get past the hurt and tears to the hugs and kisses...beyond misunderstanding to forgiveness.I'm more than willing to try,and I hope you are..too..Because when things are right between us,life couldn't be better.And I can't wait till we're back enjoying each other again.Do you still remember how we met last time?I was met you in axcest(people like us) website..then after that we chat each other through msn..then we exchange contact number..I still remember we start our relationship 15 March 2005,and we first met was on May 2005 in JB Larkin bus station.And you was borrow car from your friends to fetch me back to your hostel..We lost during back home as you not really know JB place..Same as me too.Well..it is quiet interesting memory in my mind..I still remember it..Time passed fast.Now already 2010.And i cant forget you,I still miss you...Love

PInky

No comments:

Post a Comment