Sunday, January 24, 2010

Give all your Worries and Care to God!



I said a prayer for you today.And know god must have heard.I felt the answer in my heart although He spoke no word.I didn't ask for wealth or fame(I knew you won't mind).I asked him to send treasures of a far more lasting kind!I asked that He'd be near to you at the start of each new day,to grant you health and blessing and friends to share your way!I asked for happiness for you in all things great and small.But it was for His loving care I prayed for most of all.I had asked the Lord:Why when i in the hard time you never help me to passed?The Lord replied:My son my precious child,I love you and would never leave you.During your times of trial and suffering,when you saw only one set of footprints,it was then that i carried you.I asked again:Why you give him to me and then take away from me again?The Lord replied:My son..This is fate..I didn't take him away from you..Just the fate of you and him is end..As long as he stay inside your heart forever..Real love doesn't mean must together..As long as you enjoy every moment that together with him!I asked again:What should i do now?The Lord replied: 1.Trust - Do not let your hearts be troubled.Trust in God,trust also in me and you.John 14:1. 2.Courage - Be strong and courageous for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.Joshua 1:9. 3.Wisdom - If any of you lacks wisdom,he should ask God,who gives generously to all.James 1:5. 4.Love - For god so loved the world that He gave His one and only son.John 3:16. 5.Hope - "For i know the plans i have for you," declares the Lord."....plans to give you hope and a future."Jeremiah 29:11. 6.Faith - Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.Hebrews 11:1.
 Remember God always beside to support you all the time.....


PInky

No comments:

Post a Comment